Followers

Sunday 19 August 2012

Sunday Crafting

Good afternoon,

Wow what a great start I had to my day, a craft fair not far from home and only £2.50 to get in. 

I am so glad that I went as I have come home with some exciting products that I have not used before.  I bought some Dreamweaver Stencil Embossing Paste colour copper and some Pebeo Prisme Fantasy colour turquoise, pearl violine and ash blue.  I have already made a start on playing with the Pebeo on a special project and the results are stunning.

My friend and I have a table at a fair tomorrow in Manningtree and I am sending up positive thoughts for it
to be a busy day for us. We trade under Sunshine Days and Pretty Things and have all handcrafted gifts and cards on our stall, these can also be viewed on Facebook and Folksy.

I look forward to sharing some more of my work with you during the week and would appreciate your comments.

TTFN

Ria

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like fun Ria, enjoy using your new goodies! Kim

    ReplyDelete