Followers

Thursday 16 August 2012

Hello Bloggers,

What a great day today with three hours of Hels on Create and Craft with lots of lovely new products. It was amazing how fast things were selling out but not surprising as they were lush.

I only have another two days left at my sister's in York, I can't believe how quickly my time here has gone. Is it just me or are the weeks, months and years going by so much quicker?

When I packed to come up to my sister's I packed loads of things from my craft room so I could teach my sister different things.  We still have things we have not managed to get to so I think I will  do these things back at home and put pictures and details up here on my blog.

It is hard to explain sometimes just how important crafting is in my life.  Nothing is safe around me as I look at it and think about what I could change it in to.

When I get home my new cricut machine will be waiting for me, I can't wait to find my way around that and start playing with it. This should make my life a little easier for when I am teaching and need numbers of things cut out the same.

I have got a craft fair to take part in on Monday 20th August with my partner in crime, (Julie), details of the fair will be posted on here nearer the time.  After the fair I will have to knuckle down and start making some new items, both in the form of cards and gifts.

Well my friends I think I will close down now and think about getting myself in to bed so I can start dreaming crafting.

Goodnight

Ria

No comments:

Post a Comment